Jodi Halpert, a Certified Luxury Specialist, would be pleasured to represent you and your interests in the marketing and selling of your luxury home. Backed by the power of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties, she has access to the following multi-channel marketing, branding, and advertising methods.
- Billboard & Television
National television ads, digital advertising network, billboards, flat panel TV's, and retail kiosks expose your home to millions of consumers every day.
- Print Advertising
Jodi can advertise in many of the local papers and select magazines. These ads and campaigns are intended to create awareness for your listing.
- Online Marketing
She uses a combination of advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) techniques including geographic and behavioral targeting, re-marketing ads, and other programs.
- Custom Website For Your Luxury Home
She can create a custom website for your luxury home. This one-page site provides listing details with rich images and virtual tours plus local community and school information.
- Website Listing Services
Your luxury home listing will be available on 40,000 real estate websites, video sites and mobile app sites. Jodi has access to special programs with the leading websites, such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and AJCHomeFinder.
- Video Listing Services
Jodi can use an advanced network of video distribution for your home that provides additional exposure and drives traffic to your listing.
- Mobile App Marketing
Her mobile app accesses listings from all MLS services and is fully integrated with her websites so buyers find your home anywhere, at any time, from any device.
- Social Media Marketing
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter continue to grow very fast and are an important aspect of your property marketing. Jodi is able to take full advantage of this growing trend in online marketing.
Creating The Unique Story Of Your Luxury Home
Every home has a unique story, and Jodi will work with you to discover what is valuable and interesting about yours. Her advanced property marketing will make that story come to life — online, in print, and in person. Consider the following points...
- Setting The Stage - Potential buyers will give your home three seconds in a photo and 30 seconds in person to decide if they like it. That is why "curb appeal" and first impressions are critical. Professional staging is an option that can pay off for you. Surveys show that staged homes netted 17% more profit than homes that were not staged.
- Capturing The Beauty - Properties with high-quality photography sell for more money. Jodi has access to the best tools and innovations available and her professional photography partners use the latest equipment and techniques to produce stunning images.
- Assessing The Value - Jodi thoroughly assess your home to understand what is unique and appealing to prospective buyers. Next she researches relevant market trends so you know exactly what is happening in your area. Finally, she identifies the competitive properties so you know what qualified buyers will be evaluating versus your home.
- Setting The Price - Pricing your luxury home is critical to the overall success of your marketing strategy. A common mistake is to price the home too high and end up chasing the market. Jodi is uniquely qualified to help you achieve the highest value in the shortest period of time given the current market conditions.